Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My New Doo..

You can’t even imagine how much I appreciate everyone who came down for the Shave Party. My cousin Derek brought over his clippers and he was the barber for the evening. He did an awesome job. I have to give special thanks to all the members of my family who actually shaved their head for me! It was truly an amazing experience.

I’m still trying to get used to my new hairdo. I don’t feel like me. I can still pull my hair out so I know it will all fall out eventually. But I am much cooler and it’s one less thing to do in the morning. Of all the tests and procedures I have been going through lately shaving my head was really kiddy stuff.

Above:

My favorite Mother-in-law

Below:

Mike, Grandpa Joe, Derek, Ken Dog,

George, Jerry, Randy, Manny, Tom

Not Shown: Uncle Larry, Bryan, Daniel, Ivan G., Jason L., Anthony A.


4 comments:

  1. Gil! I actaully like the buzzed look on you, It really does look good on you. Be proud of your perfectly round head, I am still trying to buzz mine but I have a peanut-head shape that keeps me from doing it. LOL! Keep smiling buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JASON YOUR STILL MY HANDSON SON YOU REALLY LOOK GOOD WITH YOUR NEW DOO... AND SO DOES THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS YOUR MOTHER-IN LAW MUST REALLY LOVE YOU SHE LOOKS GREAT THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOR JASON IT REALLY MAKES A DIFFERENT WHEN WE HAVE SUCH A GREAT FAMILY AND FRIENDS SUPPORTING HIM. LOVE U JASON MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, everyone looks great! I'm glad you mad a party of it! Having friends and family hopefully took the "sting" out of it! Lolo's mom looks stunning with short, short hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason you look great with your new hair cut. I was so proud of shaving my hair for you. You are the one that is braver than us all. Like i've had said we are here with you for the long haul.

    (it's a Marathon Pace)but we will get to the finish line soon enough. Love Anna (MOM)

    ReplyDelete