Sunday, November 29, 2009

Chemo #11 – Round 11

This treatment was about the same as last time. Horrible! It’s kind of weird because the previous seven Chemo treatments didn’t feel as bad as these last five treatments. Things seem to be looking up as the end nears. I really do hope and pray this is the last time I’ll hear the word cancer. After this last treatment I still have to do another scan to give me the final clean bill of health.

I want to say thanks to everyone who has been supporting Lorraine and I through this whole mess. It would be even harder if we didn’t have all of you to send over those good vibes our way! I never want to wish cancer even on my worst enemy. It’s definitely the hardest thing we have ever been through. The final round of Chemo is finally here and I’m ready to win this thing!

I hope everyone had an awesome Turkey Day!

4 comments:

  1. Jason, I just to say we love you and think that you are amazing son-in-law I know I always tell you that but I want you to know it! No matter what! we will always be here for you. We have learned so much from all of this mess, to just to appreciate life,family and to trust God every day. Dont get to work up for Thursday just say to your self I see the finish line! I am done! I going to do this! Praying for a New start for you and Lorraine and many BLESSING this coming New Year! love Anna (MoM)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason & Lorraine, No matter how long the road is bumpy, always know you can make a good martini or milkshake when you're done! :) God has truly blessed each one of us through this time. You have gained strength, family, and friends that will support you! May God continue to bless your love! Love ya, Shammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck tomorrow! Hope it doesn't knock you down too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason: i wanted to wait till your final treatment to thank you for the wonderful insight you have given us and for keeping us posted on how you were feeling (great sense of humor), i have thanked God for giving you the strength to endure this and for healing this has truely brought me to tears, and now tears of joy. i love you both very much and pray that God will continue to Bless you even more.
    Randy

    ReplyDelete