Monday, September 7, 2009

This Time Tomorrow, Where Will We Be

Hi Everyone! Jason did a lot of sleeping this weekend so I had some free time to devour a homemade chocolate cake (thanks Brenda and Art!), do a little sewing, mostly hemming and mending. I also went through some of our old pictures while he slept. I made a video so I can share them with you. I cannot believe how time flies. Looking at these has brought back many memories! I couldn’t help but chuckle aloud because he is so silly and I even got a little teary eyed because these are my happy memories, so I thought I would share them with you all. We love and miss all of you guys, friends and family. We are halfway there! This is tough for Jason but he cannot do it without your phone calls and cheering on! Many many thanks. Enjoy and remember to hug the one you love!

XOXO

Lorraine

Untitled from Gilbert Contreras on Vimeo.

9 comments:

  1. I love you guys and your crazy "dress up" ways!
    I propose Jason wears some kind of fun get-up to at least one of his Chemo appts. That could only make it a little more bearable right? Glad you could enjoy your day off. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason and Lorraine I just love all your videos it makes my day you guys have the best memories and I'm glad you share them with your family and friends you guys look so much in love you are one of a kind couple i love you both and keep listening to those old records it makes want to just get up and dance. Hope you have a good week. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lorraine,

    I love the video! If this doesn't show how deep the love between you two is, I don't know what will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at all your photos and home movies! I love you both very much! Jason you always know how to make me laugh. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant stop watching the video, you guys are so adorable. looking forward to the day you are all better and having lots of fun again. Love you both so much your always on my mind. Hey isnt that a song? Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beauty is the Light, that shows an unending Love.
    A warmth that holds ones face with that of a gentle caress.
    Strength that continues to build from the Lord, that grants peace during trials.
    Beauty is the Light, that shows an unending Love......
    Love, Strength, & Comfort to you both,
    Shammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey J.Here with your MOM, We're reminiscing ourselves. Loved the Video. Miss you both see you both soon. Love Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Lorraine & Jason...Hope you have a great weekend...Loved the video...great pictures at the beach! Remember "The tide will always come back." Love & Blessings
    Diane
    Kenny's Mom...Ruby's real soon to be MIL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jason and lorraine I am really missing you guys today. Woke up with a BAD cold now i cant go see you guys this morning. I love droping by to visit with you to. just make my day. taking my Vitiam C and and hopfuly i will be up and running in no time. MOM

    ReplyDelete